This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Disclaimer: All materials provided here may be used freely for non-commercial purposes. We offer no guarantee for them and take no responsibility for their use. If our tutorials, codes, and software help you carry out any academic work (monograph, dissertation, thesis, paper, book chapter, book, talk, poster etc.), please mention the authors and our lab website in the acknowledgments.
Content: On this page we publish tutorials, codes, and software produced in our lab. Most are written in English, but some are written in Portuguese or other languages. This material is intended to help people take their first steps in the analysis of ecological data. Nevertheless, if you want to go pro, use our tutorials as a starting point to study the primary sources (books, papers, and manuals).
Services: You may also hire our services to get your data organized and analyzed. We perform mainly data tidying and statistical analysis. Contact us, if you want further info.
- Mello MAR, Muylaert RL, Pinheiro RBP & Félix GMF. 2016. Guia para análise de redes ecológicas. Edição dos autores, Belo Horizonte. 112 p. ISBN-13: 978-85-921757-0-2. [Handbook for the analysis of ecological networks]
- Mello MAR 2017. Compilação de truques para desenhar e analisar redes no Pajek. [Tricks for drawing and analyzing networks in Pajek]
- Muylaert RL. 2015. R: tutorial de bolso. [R: pocket tutorial]
Scripts, functions, packages, and software
Visit our GitHub accounts and see the codes and scripts we develop for R and other platforms. You will find, for instance, scripts to help you draw monolayer and multilayer networks, format matrices to be analyzed in different network software, estimate the significance of network metrics, and compare pairs of networks.
- Marco Mello
- Renata Muylaert
- Rafael Pinheiro
- Cecilia Kruszynski
- Guillermo Flórez
- Alexandre Palaoro (collaborator of our blog)
- Gabriel Felix (former student)