This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Disclaimer: All materials provided here may be used freely for non-commercial purposes. We offer no guarantee for them and take no responsibility for their use. If our tutorials, codes, and software help you carry out any academic work (monograph, dissertation, thesis, paper, book chapter, book, talk, poster etc.), please mention the authors and our lab website in the acknowledgments.
Content: On this page we publish tutorials, codes, and software produced in our lab. This material is intended to help people take their first steps in the analysis of ecological data. Nevertheless, if you want to go pro, use our tutorials as a starting point to study the primary sources (books, papers, and manuals).
Services: You may also hire our services to get your data organized and analyzed. We perform mainly data tidying and statistical analysis. Contact us, if you want further info.
- Mello MAR, Muylaert RL, Pinheiro RBP & Félix GMF. 2016. Guia para análise de redes ecológicas. Edição dos autores, Belo Horizonte. 112 p. ISBN-13: 978-85-921757-0-2. (PT)
- Mello MAR 2017. Dropbox com compilação de truques para desenhar e analisar redes no Pajek. (PT)
- Muylaert RL. 2015. R: tutorial de bolso. (PT)
- Mello MAR & Muylaert RL. 2017. Drawing and analyzing multilayer networks in R. R script. (EN)
- Mello MAR. 2017. How to draw networks in R. R script. (EN)
- Muylaert RL & Dodonov P. 2016. How to estimate P-values of network metrics and compare pairs of networks using Monte Carlo procedures. R script. (EN)
- Félix GMF. 2016. How to format matrices for different network software. R script. (EN)
- Félix GMF. 2016. How to create randomized matrices for Pajek. R script. (EN)